15 Apr

What Is A Road Use Agreement


If you do not obtain a road use contract, you may be fined under the Leduc District Highway Code. Road use agreements help protect road infrastructure and provide businesses and industry with access to communication routes and road infrastructure. Agricultural producers (including commercial tractors) can drive with 90% legal weight on roads that are limited to a 75% traffic ban in the spring without obtaining the authorization under the Road Traffic Protection Regulations. Section 6.0 Exceptions, Point 6.6.You can complete the road use agreement application for instruction or, for more information, contact the Public Works Department at 780-362-6221. Farmers wishing to travel beyond 90% of legal axle weights must sign a road use contract and obtain permission from Roadata Services (888-830-7623). Must provide, prior to the start of the work, written documents attesting that all transmission lines have been approved by each of the relevant road authorities through a signed road development agreement and a development agreement. If you are carrying filling equipment, you may need a development permit. You must provide the building permit number if you apply for a road use agreement. Further information on road damage caused by heavy traffic can be provided to the Protection Services Department 780-352-0005 or to the Public Works Department at 780-361-6221. The Wetaskiwin County Road Use Agreement Policy aims to preserve road infrastructure while minimizing publicly funded maintenance costs and protecting the safety of all road users.

This is why it is necessary for businesses and businesses (resources/extraction) to agree on traffic management agreements, which can cause damage to our roads. The county monitors these roads and ensures that road use agreements are implemented to avoid problems that may arise, such as damage to roads.B. Conditions that require a road use contract include: before applying for a road use contract, you must take the following steps: Wetaskiwin County`s road infrastructure is for public use and Wetaskivin County recognizes that businesses and industry (resources/promotion) depend on road infrastructure. Sometimes the demands of HGV traffic on the roads often exceed the capacity of roads, which can damage and make the roadway dangerous. Before you can start a business, business, activity or development that requires transportation on the roads of the Leduc District, you should contact Leduc County at 780-979-6185 to determine if an agreement on road use is required. Road use agreements are site-specific and are valid for the journey inside and outside the site, as concrete pumping trucks cannot drive below 100% per axle. Some roads within the county have annual traffic bans, which therefore require a RUA authorization to pass these prohibitions during non-ban periods. You can complete the road application and submit it for public works verification or get more information, contact the Public Works Department at 780-361-6221.

Teck Lee Tan

Field Engineer and Tech Artist at Unity Technologies


You can also find me at:

Post Categories

  • No categories